WEST WESSEX GROUP, THE MOTOR CARAVANNERS’ CLUB
Minutes of MEMBERS MEETING following 45th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
SUNDAY 3RD NOVEMBER 2019 at CHRISTCHURCH JUNIOR SCHOOL
1) The Chairman, Derek Mills, opened the meeting at 10.50am
2) One nomination have been received so far, with no nominations from the floor, for the next Charity of the Year (1st Aug 2020 – 31st July 2021) The nomination is:
a) “Tylers Friends” Nominated by Sue Randall, supported by Ali Bartlam. Chum Randall stood up to talk to all the members present about the charity. There being only one charity nomination, it was decided by a unanimous decision that Tylers Friends would be the groups nominated charity.
3) Peter Collins and Carole Collins are both standing down after five years of service on the committee. Members gave a round of applause, Peter and Carole were presented with gifts from the new Chairman Derek Mills.
4) David George proposed a vote of thanks to the Committee and Helpers for all their hard work throughout this past year, he commented that his attendance at rallies had increased this year due to the committees efforts, this received a round of applause.
5) The Chairman, Derek Mills asked if there was any further comments from the floor.
6) There being no further business, the meeting was closed at 11.20am.
Many thanks to Ann Curwain and Dawn Bartlam for the refreshments during the Interval.