The use of a Temporary Campsite (TCS) is a privilege and it is the responsibility of the hosts to see that this privilege is not abused and that the good name of the MCC and the rules of Camping are upheld.
- Only vehicles used by a member or a member of his family may be admitted to the TCS or area.
- The speed limit of the TCS is restricted to 5MPH.
- Visitors or members’ visitors must obtain permission from the hosts before admission is allowed.
- Members should produce their current membership card, when booking in on arrival at the site.
- Please do not arrive at the site before 12 o’clock or the advertised start time.
- Members should allow 6 meters between units. More if awnings are to be used.
- Fires or BBQ’s must not be lit without the permission of the hosts.
- Members should note the position of any firefighting equipment on site.
- Rinsing of waste containers, Elsan tanks or parts thereof is forbidden at any drinking tap.
- All pets MUST be kept under control at all times while on site, and exercised in the designated areas within or off the site.
- Dogs MUST be kept on a lead at all times while on site.
- Always pick up after your dog if they foul within the site area.
- Disposal of waste and rubbish must only be at the points designated by the site hosts.
- Noise must be kept to a reasonable level at all times, in particular the volume of any audio equipment. No generators after 8pm.
Any members in breach of these rules may be asked to leave the site by the hosts who must report the matter to the Club Secretary.
ALL PERSONS ATTENDING THE SITE WITH THE WEST WESSEX GROUP DO SO ENTIRELY AT THEIR OWN RISK.